Here's how Shah Rukh Khan reacted to Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas marriage rumours


A lot has been said about Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas rumoured relationship. Recently there were reports that the two got engaged on Priyanka's birthday. Later there was even news that they two might get married by October or September of this year.




Recently during an event, Shah Rukh Khan was quizzed about Priyanka and Nick's reported wedding. Witty at his best the actor replied saying "Even I am getting married. I will send you an invite. My card will come to the reception and also, do come for the Mehendi."

At the same event Priyanka Chopra's 'Fashion' co-star Kangana Ranaut, was asked if she was looking forward to Priyanka's wedding, to which she replied, "I spoke to Priyanka the other day and I congratulated her. She seems excited and very happy."



She further added "If such an event is taking place, I would love to celebrate with her because she is lovely and deserves all the happiness. She is a very close and a dear friend. I get very happy and excited about weddings and engagements,"
On the work front, Priyanka Chopra will be next seen alongside Farhan Akhtar and Zaira Wasim in 'The Sky is Pink'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

@bollywooddev